Yesterday I could see on TV images from the Tsunami and the nuclear tragedy that followed. As I saw the images I realized how the time makes you forget the terrible impact that 11 March 2011 had on me even if thousands of kilometers away from Japan. One year later I realize that the tsunami reached all the planet.
I congratulate Germany to be one of the few European countries to have learnt the great lesson from the tragedy in Japan: NUCLEAR ENERGY IS SAFE UNTIL OTHERWISE.
By the way, I keep this blog as I wrote it so you still can read here FUKUSHIMA.TK although currently this blog has no relation at all with that domain.
- Japan’s Tsunami: One Year Later (crader.info)
- Japan Marks Quake and Tsunami Anniversary (the2012scenario.com)
- Japan Tsunami Revisited: March 11, 2011 (theroycroftreport.com)
- What the tsunami wrought (economist.com)
- Ishikawa honors tsunami victims (tourreport.pgatour.com)
- Photos: Tsunami Memories Haunt Japan’s Schools (abcnews.go.com)
- Japan to mark a year of tragedy; uncomfortable questions loom – Livemint (livemint.com)