They have discovered that Fukusima is leaking highly radioactive water into the sea.
On the other hand I have read they had found dead two workers that were missing.
I also have heard that some workers at Fukushima will die soon. So, now I understand why some support nuclear energy: there will always be somebody else who would die in order for us to have electricity. So, now we know how nice the nuclear energy is: it needs that its workers commit suicide if necessary.
- Could the Radioactive Water of Fukushima Leaking into the Sea Be the Fulfillment of Rev. 16:3? (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Radioactive water continues to leak into ocean from Fukushima (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Japan’s chief cabinet secretary says it could be several months before radiation stops leaking from Fukushima nuclear plant (compuadept.net)
- “Radioactive water from Japan’s Fukushima plant is leaking into sea” and related posts (distributedresearch.net)
- Plan to plug radioactive water leak fails at Fukushima plant (rt.com)
- Fukushima workers’ bodies found (bbc.co.uk)