Today I hear that the WSJ writes about an email that a worker in Fukushima sends to another worker in Tokyo of TEPCO.
I also hear thare has been smoke in turbines in FUKUSHIMA 2.
Now they are talking about a lasting solution for Fukushima.
A nuclear power plant head is in hospital.
- Fukushima Daini plant emitted smoke: reports (marketwatch.com)
- Radiation levels soar in water near Fukushima plant (ctv.ca)
- New 6.4M quake strick coast of Fukushima, no damage reported – Xinhua (news.google.com)
- Update on Radiation Monitoring Fukushima (29 March 2011, 16:30 UTC) (truebluenz.wordpress.com)
- Japan Nuclear Power Plant Boss In Hospital (news.sky.com)
- You: Tepco comes under fire for issuing erroneous info (search.japantimes.co.jp)
- Tepco Worker’s Email Reveals Personal Struggle (online.wsj.com)