Today I have read that for the first time the Green will govern a land in Germany. So, it seems that the Fukushima disaster brought by the tsunami and human greed (without human greed we wouldn’t have nuclear plants) now has had its effect in the heart of Europe.
- AP IMPACT: Nuclear plant downplayed tsunami risk (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Japanese nuke plant downplayed tsunami risk (msnbc.msn.com)
- Email Highlights Plant Workers’ Grief (online.wsj.com)
- 10,000,000 times normal radiation spike at Fukushima ‘mistake’ – officials (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- “Germans stage anti-nuclear marches” and related posts (rocketnews.com)
- State elections crucial test for Germany’s Merkel (sfgate.com)
- “Fukushima: Signs of disaster were there to see” and related posts (crofsblogs.typepad.com)